Thursday 11 July 2013

Weekly 10 Picks from the Blog Shop #1


It's coming to an end of Summer and the stylish Fall season is around the corner. I decided to get down to work on something more practical by sharing some fashion inspirations from LOCAL (Singapore based) Blog Shop. Hopefully I can get up to date with those blog shops' releases and do a weekly pick on their magnificent piece of clothes!

So here comes the first post with 10 nice outfit for the ending Summer!

1. Miranda Slit Shoulder Floral Dress from Megagamie
 

What I like about it?
Yes! It's the floral season! I love the soft feel of the blue flower prints. (I love watercolour painting btw!)

Where to get it? 
HERE


2. Floral Cut Out Dress from Agneselle


What I like about it?
The big floral prints again! Note the sexy cutting too. ;)

Where to get it?
HERE


3. Penelope Striped Dress from The Velvet Dolls


What I like about it?
The combination of the horizontal and vertical stripes are just nice to enhance your shape!

Where to get it?
HERE


4. Sophia Lace Overlay Dress from Balletsoldier


What I like about it?
The collar and the lace! Although the colour isn't too suitable for this hot summer, it's at a discounted price of $19.50 only!!

Where to get it?
HERE!


5. Nora Lace Dress from Agneselle


What I like about it?
The soft chiffon and the lacy overlay. Oh, there's a see-through at the waistband. =X

Where to get it?
HERE


6.   Dome Maxi Skirt from The Tinsel Rack


What do I like about it?
Maxi, Lilac, and chiffon again. Perfect for a windy summer!

Where to get it?
HERE


7.  Wildflower Sketches Romper from Lollyrouge



What I like about it?
I would love to wear this, and start dancing and spinning around in the wild flower field...

Where to get it?
HERE


8.  Off Shoulder Playsuit from Amber Avenue

What I like about it?
Off-shoulder to show off your sexy collar bone and hey it's a long sleeve to protect your arms from the sun ray!

Where to get it?
 HERE


9. Butterfly Prints V-Neck Dress from Dressabelle



What I like about it?
Vibrant colours combination perfect for this Summer!

Where to get it?
HERE


10. Vitoria Dress by Love Bonito


What I like about it?
Last but not least (and my Fave!), this is one fine piece of crepe chiffon dress with sweet pastel colour to bring out the elegant femininity in you!

Where to get it?
HERE


All right! There goes my 10 picks of the week! Stay tuned for next week's feature! Blog shops who wish to get listed please fill in the form HERE and send me a note on Facebook! <3

Love,
Zoe and Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment